2019 Nightly Pricing
- $166 ~ January 1 to March 1/December 1 to 31
- $199 ~ March 2 to April 3/October 5 to November 30
- $220 ~ April 4 to June 28/August 31 to October 4
- $298 ~ June 29 to August 30
- 5% discount on a weekly stay/10% discount on a monthly stay
- Euros – You may transfer funds directly to our Italian Bank Account. (Exchange rate from U.S. Dollars to Euros will be determined when the payment is made.) U.S. Dollars – Use our U.S. PayPal account.
|February 1, 2021||February 2, 2021||February 3, 2021||February 4, 2021||February 5, 2021||February 6, 2021||February 7, 2021|
|February 8, 2021||February 9, 2021||February 10, 2021||February 11, 2021||February 12, 2021||February 13, 2021||February 14, 2021|
|February 15, 2021||February 16, 2021||February 17, 2021||February 18, 2021||February 19, 2021||February 20, 2021||February 21, 2021|
|February 22, 2021||February 23, 2021||February 24, 2021||February 25, 2021||February 26, 2021||February 27, 2021||February 28, 2021|
- Check-in/Check-out ~ Any Day of the Week
- Check-in Time – after 4 pm/16:00
- Check-out Time – 10:30 AM/10:30
- Minimum Stay – 4 nights
- Cancelation Policy ~ Cancel – 30 days before check in – Full Refund/Cancel – 14 days before check in – 50% refund
- Payment ~ 25% deposit is due at booking/Final payment is due 15 days before arrival
- Identification – A copy of your passport or other identification must be provided at Check in.
- Cleaning Service prior to arrival and after departure
- Welcome Basket
- Fresh linens/bath towels ~ weekly
- Individual Tuscan soap, shampoo, cream rinse, and lotion
- Swimming Pool towels in season
- Wifi and Satellite TV
- Cost of Air Conditioning/Heating
- No Damage Deposit – We trust that you will take care of our apartment; however, we reserve the right to seek payment for damages, depending on the circumstances.
Make a Reservation
Please complete the following form. Please check available dates on the calendar and enter those dates on this form. We will respond within 24 hours.
Read Reviews From Renters
Do NOT hesitate! The Tuscan Villa of your DREAMS, (5/5 stars)
- Samantha C. – Stayed Nov 20, 2018 – If you have been dreaming of a villa in Tuscany, then I assure you that this one will deliver everything you ever wanted. The basics – clean, well-equipped, great lay-out, responsive and helpful owner, accommodating on-site manager…yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. The bonuses – we arrived on the wrong day and they simply opened the doors and let us in; the view is breathtaking…as you approach the rolling hills are spread out before you…the bedrooms look out over the fields and mists in the morning laying the valley’s were gorgeous making us late to leave everyday as we loved watching them roll and reshape the landscape; the location is ideal for touring the best hill towns and wineries but also convenient to the highways making day trips to Florence reasonable and easy. I stayed here with my brother and my two teenage children (13 and 15) during Thanksgiving. The villa is spacious and cozy at the same time. My son loved the tower bedroom. We cooked everyday in the kitchen and were so glad at the end of everyday to see the light at the top of the hill signaling we were “home”. Thank you so much Naomi for these memories. We can’t wait to come again! Submitted Feb 19, 2019.
Beautiful home and property with stunning views! (
- Stayed Sept 2018 – This property has the quintessential Tuscan charm along with stunning views and all of the modern finishes and conveniences. The sunsets each evening are breath taking and we couldn’t get enough of it. We loved the property so much that we stayed in most nights to enjoy it and cooked as opposed to going out for dinner. The kitchen is equipped with anything you would need. Naomi was a pleasure to work with and Jo the caretaker was so kind. I would highly recommend staying here for your perfect Tuscan getaway! Submitted Nov 5, 2018.
Great location, wonderful view and sunset! (
- Per W. – Stayed Jul 2018 – We had a great stay at Ampella La Torre. The location is great – short drives/easy access to restaurants and shopping (groceries). Beautiful cities like Montalcino, Montepulciano and Siena within easy driving distance, making them perfect destinations for day trips. The property was neat and clean and the kitchen fully and newly equipped. The view from the patio was fantastic with a beautiful sunset! Our contacts with both Naomi (owner) and Jo (caretaker) was very easy and pleasant. Overall, a Wonderful place to stay! Submitted Aug 8, 2018.
- Anonymous – Stayed February 2018 – Warm and peaceful place. Submitted Feb 25, 2018.